RSS

Categories

Events
Forms
powered by

My Blog

Hwang's New Blog

Hello Tae Kwon Do friends! I would like to take a moment of you time to let you in on some things going on here at Hwang's Martial Arts School.
We are excited to announce our three students testing for Black Belts this Saturday, September 16th at 10:00 AM:
Testing For Second Dan Black Belt
Hunter
Testing for First Dan Black Belt
Nico
Christian
You are welcome to come and watch testing and show your support for these fine students. They put in a lot of hard work to get where they are now. Congratulations!
Color Belt Pre Testing will be Friday, October 6th at 5:30 PM, and Testing will be Saturday, October 7th at 10:30 AM
Sparring gear for pre testing and full uniform for Saturday's testing! Don't forget!
Hard training , perseverance and concentration will ensure your success! Good Luck!

9 Comments to Hwang's New Blog:

Comments RSS
21 on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:52 AM
216
Reply to comment

assignment writinghelp on Monday, November 20, 2017 9:01 AM
Hawang's new blog would like to take a moment of you time to let you in on some things going arts school. The more with gmhwangstkd blog for come and watch testing and show your support for these fine students.
Reply to comment

dissertation help uk on Thursday, April 26, 2018 4:08 AM
So, you are excited about martial arts? That's nice! Can't wait to visit your school.
Reply to comment

best online resume writers on Saturday, October 13, 2018 7:35 AM
I love watching martial arts movie. Especially, Jackie Chan. I really adore him because I know that almost all of his stunts, he did it himself. That is why Jackie Chan is one of the best people in the Industry. His crew are all his prodigy and he is like a father to them. Just like you, you are the student's second parent and the students are your prodigies. You must be proud to them.

PhD dissertation writing services on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:26 AM
much obliged to you for sharing this blog I am looking through this honor records on Google so I find you're distributing, at any rate, your written work it's eminent and furthermore, you pick a dazzling subject in your composition. exact work and keep it up much appreciated.
Reply to comment

kopiene klokker til salgs on Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:00 PM
Nice post.
Reply to comment

Replique homme et femme montres on Sunday, July 15, 2018 11:45 PM
It is normally adapted on the necessities involving nutrition most people, not only in phrases with functionality the complete visiting the office space, designed by way of on their can
Reply to comment

Osborn on Saturday, July 28, 2018 6:39 PM
Thanks for sharing this amazing posts.These words are really touching and I have been taking them literally very deep inside my head all the time.linkThere was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.Thanks And Good Luck.linknew balance shoes Listen to ray bans a light swarovski tone, any marc jacobs handbags soft notes pouring out baseball jerseys of soccer jerseys the surplus warm heart.Dear Anne,I think I understand your dilemma and I do not think that I am in any position to give you advice.link
Reply to comment

Jimbo on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 10:03 PM
I like to read the comments on here so far and I think of them when I have nothing to do which is nevers but I spend my time wisely and build up some time lag so lack of timing is never an excuse. anyway I like to make connections to where I am at and I think of navers.com as a similar site to google with an interesting twist and that is easy to see that context can come with a great ease of mind. Not saying that I am a power typer I am more of a power tae kwon do kind of guy with a king of the ring lifestyle but I live it on the line offensive line. so what I was thinking of saying is here that you don't have to spend any time but being busy in the face of all I mean when you want to go to a business is it not how they make you look that attracts you to them. the big thing is that you don't have to worry about bringing your problems to the school is called a dojang to overcome stress and anyway you may not always use tae kwon do in every moment of your life but you should and you could do it. Plus you are always going to be called yourself which this is yourself and so like me struggle to feel like make an impact and even harder with a connection. the thing is even if I would have been able to understand my grandmother message to me which is to dive into he path of tae kwon do this thing she love and let it all come to me all I have to do now is live the life that she unlocks for me from heaven. and beware of being older without this way in your life because as you think about it it can become you your next big test can become your next and only testament in life. become a part of the madness go jimmy go a.j. go woo baby!
Reply to comment